Autumn/Winter pruning 2017 – 10% off labour costs
Pruning trees is important to ensure the health, stability and form of your tree(s), especially fruit trees such as apples where inadequate pruning can damage next years yield. As such we are offering people who pre-book their winter pruning a 10% discount on labour costs, up to a total of 10 hours labour.
Please note stone fruit trees such as apricot, plum, cherry and the like should not be pruned in winter. They should instead be pruned in spring/summer as winter pruning can cause silver leaf, which can prove fatal to stone fruit trees.
- Offer valid for bookings made before September 30th 2017
- Up to 10 hours of labour are eligible for the discount
- Compassionate Roots (Wildlife & Eco Gardens) reserve the rights to modify this offer without prior notification
- Compassionate Roots (Wildlife & Eco Gardens) reserve the rights to terminate this offer without prior notification
- Offer valid in our catchment area only